There is a need for specific drugs to treat NASH. Lifestyles are rarely enough and for patients with advanced conditions this will not be sufficient. Several drugs with different mechanisms of action are in development to treat NASH. They are currently available only via protocols but this will change in the next few years. The challenge then will be to personalize the treatment.
The Swiss NASH Foundation provides funding to support innovative scientific research projects that will translate to better treatments and ultimately cures. The awarded research projects will be presented during the Swiss NASH Day.
How to Apply
- Applications should be sent to email@example.com between April 1 to May 1, 2020.
- Applications should be structured as following: background, goals, description of the research and budget.
- Include CV of the applicant(s)
- Application should not be longer than 5 pages.
- The selection will be done by the Board of the Foundation and 2 external experts.
- The recipient will receive the grant during the Swisss NASH day.