Call for Submission: Research grants of the Swiss NASH Foundation
Application for Research Grants of the Swiss NASH Foundation
In 2021, the Swiss NASH Foundation will for the first time award research grants for original research proposals.
Eligible are individuals or groups who plan to conduct a research project in Switzerland or in collaboration with a Swiss group, in the field of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
The aim of the grant of the Swiss NASH Foundation is to further cutting edge research in the field of non-alcoholic liver disease with a focus on interdisciplinary approaches. Research should have a clinical focus or clear clinical application.
- An original research project in the field of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease which will commence within the calendar year of 2022 (date of IRB/EC approval).
- Individual authors or groups may apply.
- Research activities were conducted mainly in Switzerland or in collaboration with a Swiss group.
- Winners agree to participate in producing a short video and infographic on their research project in collaboration with members of the Swiss NASH social media team. These materials will be disseminated on the Swiss NASH social media channels.
Selection of the winner(s)
The winner(s) will be selected by an independent international panel of experts in the field of non-alcoholic liver disease. The winner(s) will be announced after the Swiss NASH Foundation Board Meeting in December 2021.
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page)
- Project description (max. 3 pages) covering the following: Aim, Methods, Significance, Timeline of the project, Budget, Role of the applicant in the project
- Curriculum Vitae
Documents should be submitted in English as a single PDF file by 15.09.2021 end of day (CET) to
info at swissnashFoundation.org
Aim of the Foundation
The Swiss NASH Foundation was launched in October 2019 in Bern, Switzerland. The Swiss NASH Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to the dissemination of knowledge and raising of awareness about NASH. Through funding cutting edge research projects as well as increasing knowledge and awareness about NASH, the Foundation aims at contributing to treatment discovery as well as improving patients’ quality of life.