Call for submissions: Research Prize of the Swiss NASH Foundation
Application for the Research Prize of the Swiss NASH Foundation
In 2021, the Swiss NASH Foundation will for the second time award the Research Prize for an original research publication that was published between 01/2020 and 03/2021. Eligible are all individuals or groups who published their research activities, conducted in Switzerland or in collaboration with a Swiss group, in the field of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
The aim of the prize of the Swiss NASH Foundation is to further cutting edge research in the field of non-alcoholic liver disease with a focus on interdisciplinary approaches.
A prize of 5’000 CHF will be given to the winning group or individual.
- An original research publication in the field of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease which was first published between 01/2020 and 03/2021.
- Individual authors or groups may apply.
- Research activities were conducted in Switzerland or in collaboration with a Swiss group.
- Winners agree to participate in producing a short video and infographic on their research project in collaboration with members of the Swiss NASH social media team. These materials will be disseminated on the Swiss NASH social media channels.
Selection of the winner(s)
The winner(s) will be selected by an independent international panel of experts in the field of non-alcoholic liver disease. The winner(s) will be announced during International NASH day on June 10th.
Required documents and submission
- Letter detailing the role of the submitted project in the context of NAFLD research and containing the date of first publication (max. 1 page).
- Copy of published manuscript.
Documents should be submitted in English as a single PDF file by 15.05.2021 end of day (CET) to
info at swissnashFoundation dot org
Aim of the Foundation
The Swiss NASH Foundation was launched in October 2019 in Bern, Switzerland. The Swiss NASH Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to the dissemination of knowledge and raising of awareness about NASH. Through funding cutting edge research projects as well as increasing knowledge and awareness about NASH, the Foundation aims at contributing to treatment discovery as well as improving patients’ quality of life.